Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:13:49 -0500

Hi Robert,

Of course they can ask me to leave (I really did know that already)...that
really wasn't the question.  Legally, can they take my film or camera?  Can
they physically force me at all, aside from getting the police to do it...?
I'm just curious, not that I plan on causing any trouble, mind you.

Austin