Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:40:30 -0700

Hi Gerry,

I'm with you on this.

The notices of PAW postings I like to see and I try to look at as many
of them as time allows. However, the incredible number of PAW Posting
comments is just overwhelming.

Brian's reasonable suggestions to place these PAW comments in a user
optional forum, along the lines of the LUG Forum were not well received
by a number of PAW participants.

I'm still waiting for Brian's decision before I decide whether to
continue to subscribe to this list or bail out.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta