Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:31:33 -0800

> I'm still waiting for Brian's decision before I decide whether to
> continue to subscribe to this list or bail out.

Me too.
I'm going to pull together some technology to focus and consolidate the PAW
announcements and comments, which should make everything easier for
everyone. Its use will be totally voluntary. I expect that, given my day
job, it will take me about a month to get this working.

Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....)