Subject: [Leica] the pictures for a year
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:10:24 -0600

Lea,
I have started compiling prints into a book for each child and so far all I
have is the photo
identified chronologically and the date of each photo week.
I tend to agree with you, no caption needed.

Thanks the inspiration. It has been fun and challenging. Catching children
in action with any manual focus camera can be a frustrating experience. They
don't hold still for long!
I have been using different cameras on a rotating basis. While some of my
favorite ones have come from the M6 or M5, I admit my newly acquired Contax
AX is a favorite. It allows me to AF with my existing collection of Zeiss
SLR lenses. AF is a real crutch when photographing the play time in the park
or our backyard.

Maybe if I decide to do it again next year I should restrict myself further
to only one camera/lens combo for each child. And maybe only one type of
film.

Don