Subject: Re: [Leica] Protocol
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:23:23 +0000

Hi Ted,

This is a list for users not for dealers. If you have an experience to share
do not hesiate to post it. It can be an xeperience on techniques,
collecting, shooting, ... or buying. As far as it is not a commercial
advertisment it is welcomed.

Usually FS and WTB posts re restricted to Friday, coming from dealer or
"users" but this is not the purpose of your question.

Only my understanding, hope it helps, BR,

Logan.