Subject: Re: [Leica] Protocol
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:40:29 -0700

I am glad you asked! I am the official recommendation checker this month.
Send the purchased items to me and I will test them thoroughly. If
everything checks out fine then you can post your recommendation. Some items
require very careful examination and can take some time to get back. I have
had a longsuffering Leica-Users' M6J now for about three years now but am
having some trouble making up my mind. One more press pack of film ought to
do it. It is not an easy task, mostly thankless but we do it for the good of
all. I believe B.D. is up to bat next month....

John Collier