Subject: Re: [Leica] christmas tree noctilux images
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:48:55 -0800

>here are a few images of the family decorating the tree before
>christmas.
>http://www.shinozuka-family.com/20011224/
>m6085 classic, noctilux, delta 3200, xtol(1+3)
>-rei

Rei,

These shots are *very* nicely done and really demonstrate type of pictures
that the Noctilux is capable of delivering. The shallow DOF on the first
one makes the subject of the photo really pop, and the in and out of focus
areas of the third on, along with with reflected highlights on the glass
door, give the pic a kind of magical quality that's reflects the "magic" of
the moment of decorating the tree.

I think these are my favorites of all the Noctilux images you've posted
thus far. Keep 'em coming.

Guy