Subject: Re: [Leica] christmas tree noctilux images
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 05:12:46 -0500 (EST)

thanks b.d.

chowderhead is an old tabby who has been getting darker with age
(he's 18 years old), he's in an unlit area, and to boot in the
vignetting area of the noct!  so i think he's just a dark blob
no matter how you slice or print it.

honestly, his presence was a david hemming phenomenon.  i didn't even notice
the cat until i looked at the blow-up.  but he turned out to be nicely
placed as a diagonal runs thru him, ted, mary jane and the lamp--for
whatever that's worth :-)

i'm glad you liked the last image.  i almost didn't put it in because
it lacked the strong central subject of the other images.  but i can guess
why you might have problems with the first four images! :-)

- -rei