Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and Sodium Ascorbate....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:38:29 -0500

Well, if you are reading this, your interest was piqued by the combination
mentioned. I was reading a web article about adding sodium ascorbate to
Rodinal, and that the results were quite good, with t reduction in grain,
and no lessening of film speed.
I was hoping some other brave soul might have piddled around with such a
combo, and if so, what were your thoughts about it. I am souping a roll of
Tri-X tonight, and if the results are worth showing, that is something I am
not too ashamed of showing, I'll post 'em later!
Thanks
Dan

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and Sodium Ascorbate....)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Rodinal and Sodium Ascorbate....)