Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and Sodium Ascorbate....
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:00:03 +0100

Dan,

I found that the development time for Rodinal 1+50 with Sodium
Ascorbate was shorter than the development time for plain Rodinal
1-25, at least with Delta 100.

Delta 100 was good in R + SA, but HP5 was  a catastrophy. I am afraid
this may be the case with Tri-X too.

With Delta 100 I got less speed than with Xtol 1+1 but much higher
apparent sharpness. Grain was more prominent, but nice.

Let us hear what you think!

Chris