Subject: Re: [Leica] Help with Focomat IIa
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:16:23 -0500

Vick-
My son is a welder- at least he spent two years studying welding, and he
said that the aluminum ram could be TIG welded, then machine or work the
dimensions down to the specified thickness, repaint and it should work. I am
keeping my fingers crossed. I paid a fair price for it, and the lenses look
good- my Mornick colorhead fits, and I'd like to work with it a bit.
I am still hoping a 'part' machine turns up! I am also hoping winter ends
soon so I can get out  a little more  :o)
Dan