Subject: RE: [Leica] Trip to Paris
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:57:33 -0500

...pushed send too soon -should have pushed delete. But since I didn't, what
I was going to say if I said it was that you, Robert, are too serious about
what you do photographically to be asking someone else what lenses YOU
should take anywhere. You and only you know what you like to shoot with. You
and only you know whether you need a 135 for the kind of photos you shoot,
whether most of what you shoot you shoot with a 24 or a 35. Anyway, as I
said, I should have just pushed delete after venting to myself.;-)

Have a great trip, btw....