Subject: RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams Turns 100
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:42:20 -0500

I thought AA was a contax RF man.  In his book "Examples: The Making of 40
Photographs", he includes a photo he took of Stieglitz (I think) were he
goes into detail about using Contax RF cameras.  He did write that the Leica
was a fine camera, but that he preferred the Contax.  Did he switch to
Leicas at some other point in his career?  This was a fascinating book BTW.
Well worth reading.

BK