Subject: RE: [Leica] P******g Pyrenees
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:59:10 -0500

Poodles are cool dogs, no doubt about it.  Did you guys know that (according
to most lists) one of the smartest, if not the smartest, breeds are the
poodle breeds.  My dogs' breed ain't far behind, and sometimes I think they
are the ones training me!  lol!  If I didn't have dobies, I would have a
standard poodle, even with all the hair.

Toss up some photos B.D.  Not only will you break a PLUG commandment, but
will also make all us dog lovers feel all warm and fuzzy!  ;-)

BK

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: P******g Pyrenees)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] P******g Pyrenees)