Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:04:15 -0400

Feli:

There is an older camera store in town that I frequent.  They have a drawer
full of old caps for binoculars and lenses.  They will just let me dig
through the caps until I find one that fits.  Most of the time they just
give it to me.  The owner has just sold the land the store is on and will
be closing it next month.  I will miss their great service and selection
they had.

Regards,

Robert