Subject: Re: [Leica] M Shutter Release Point Adjustment
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 23:54:20 -0400

John:

Leica made a little device for setting up the release point.  I think I saw
one on Ebay or in a service manual.  It was a little tube with a spring
loaded plunger going through it.  The device was placed over the shutter
release button.  When the plunger was pushed flush from the top, it pushed
out the bottom .  The shutter was adjusted to release just as the plunger
came flush with the top of the unit.

Regards,

Robert