Subject: RE: [Leica] Slightly OT: Peli cases for M6 kit
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:53:29 -0500

I believe, Simon, that there are only two real issues involved in carrying
photo equipment on board:

Are you willing to put up with the endless, anal compulsive, hand inspection
of your entire camera kit;

And, will the bag/box/case fit in either the overhead storage bin or under
the seat in front of you.

If you can answer "yes" to the two questions, grab your gear and go. I have
been traveling since 9/11 with a large padded hard case that holds all my
equipment, including five bodies, lenses, flashes, meter, film, batteries,
odds and ends, etc. etc. and while I have had various annoyances to deal
with, I haven't had anyone suggest that my case couldn't go with me. (Yes, I
have been traveling on full-size planes and not puddle jumpers.)

B. D.