Subject: Re: [Leica] Monterey Aquarium
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:53:17 -0800

Nice photos - I particularly like the first one on each row: the first
one of just the kreechers is a nice semi-abstract shot, good tones, nice
fluidity - relaxing to look at.  The first shot on the second row I like
because of the young ladies expression of calm - in accord with the
subject she is looking at.  If the young lady behind her (or just past
her) was 'removed' it would focus attention better too.

The middle shot on the bottom row, with the silhouetted head against the
tank, is nice, but the head is too blurry and the all-upside-down
jellyfish seem a bit awkward - I like the idea of the shot though.

The only one I do not like is the last one - it does not show enough of
the jellies and the young girl's face is not visible - just nothing
going on for me.

Thanks for posting these nice pictures!

- - marc