Subject: Re: [Leica] APS out ?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:06:46 -0800

APS is a great format for the user - I love it for snaps.  I personally
do not think that Minolta's move signals the end of APS- more likely an
indication that Minolta has some purse-tightening to do and cannot
afford the extra R&D.  If Kodak and Fuji stop developing APS technology,
then the bells will start ringing.  My local Costco processing center
tells me 30% of their processing is APS, pretty significant I think.

Anyway, the Leica C11 is a cool snapper!

- - marc