Subject: [Leica] re: leica repair nightmare
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:37:15 -0800

>Almost a week has passed, any more news?
>
>John Collier
>
>> From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
>>
>> a very long and sad tale of a repair gone greatly awry...

1. "leica? what leica? who the hell are you?"

2. "this is a homing leica, it was pining for wertzler"

3. "the european air will do it good"

4. "you don't shoot pictures with this do you? can i interest you in a canon
rebel?"

5. "hahahahahahaha!"

6. "serves you effite snobs right!"

7. "let us join hands and contact the spirit world"

8. "can i interest you in some literature on our founder, L. Ron Hubbard?"

9. "woah! who's the babe?"

10. "are you that creep from America's 10 Most Wanted?"

11. "no leica! pepsi!"

12. "get oudda my store afore antny and vitto crushes ya skull, ya yap!"

that and the secret that sal told me....

kc