Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica NJ turnaround time for Passport service?
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:15:39 -0500 (EST)

i am not a passport customer, but over the summer i did send out both
my m6's for rangefinder adjustment (one at a time).  leica NJ took a couple
of weeks which is significantly shorter than they have historically been.
my camera shop (www.bergencountycamera.com) seemed to always have an idea
of the turnaround time.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica NJ turnaround time for Passport service?)