Subject: [Leica] RE: SonC's paw
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:33:59 +0100

- -----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Enviado el: jueves, 07 de febrero de 2002 20:25
Para: leica-users-digest@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Asunto: Leica Users digest V21 #318

<My first PAW of the new year was of my pal George Wolfe.  He's busy
<getting ready his costume for the "Krewe of Tucks" parade on Saturday,
<and I dropped in.  He showed me one that another person will wear.
<The three headed dragon in the background is George's costume.  Watch
<for him if you are there.

<http://www.sonc.com/george_and_pals.htm

Nice color (finally color and original pics!) but also the moment, the
instant full of joy. Good pic!

Kind regards

Felix