Subject: RE: [Leica] Using M6 with Flash
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:56:00 -0500

Really George, Good for you. I knew that you can do weddings with 35mm.
I'm glad that someone like you is doing it. I myself have done some
weddings with my Nikons. With great success, This is before I ever had
my leica. I just started shooting with the M6 this past summer, and my
Nikon is collecting dust.
Good Luck George

Regards
Felix Erazo