Subject: [Leica] FS New Item for Hassy
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:25:41 -0800

Following several requests for a better system to connect the Hasselblad
camera to the Arca (and other brands) Quick Clamp, I have developed what I
believe to be the best solution for those who use such a device.
This is not an adapter but a plate that replaces the original Hassy "foot"
which I am offering to HUG and LUG members at a special introductory price
until Feb 28.

You can read about it at:
http://www.clearsightusa.com/hassyfootcs.html

For those who do not wish to make the modification I have an adapter that
serves the same function (and can fit other cameras as well). See:
http://www.clearsightusa.com/hassyadaptercs.html

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com
joecodi@clearsightusa.com