Subject: Re: [Leica] The Abrahamsson Rapidwinder and/or Rapidgrip
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:59:20 -0800

Sam Carleton wrote:
>>> Is the the Abrahamsson Rapidwinder and/or Rapidgrip dstill being made?
> I heard that the gentleman making them was very ill a year ago.<<<<<<

Hi Sam,
Tom's Abrahamsson, our colleague is in great shape, the doctors have given
him a clean bill of health and yes he's back in production.Which is
excellent news for those waiting for a RapidWinder and those who wish they
had one. And for those who aren't yet bright enough to order one, but will
before too long! ;-) ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant