Subject: Re: [Leica] ice, ice, baby
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:06:59 -0800

George Lottermoser wrote:
>>His reports amaze me because we're not getting any news
> coverage at all. Something seems terribly wrong with the "news
> media" when for a month every other word is "anthrax" and when
> 50,000 people don't have power, and a city is under two inches of
> ice - no body knows didly about it.<<<<<

Hi George,
Please pardon my comment. ;-)

It's not a "hot item!" ;-) So the media don't have any interest because none
of them can make any great images of themselves dodging bullets and bombs.

It's a no-brainer for them, let the local guys do the footage. :-(

Sorry as I've completely lost all faith in the media because all it is these
days is a big show and tell money monopoly.  No money? Hey we ain't got time
to cover that. Make a big image for self and money for the network?  Damn,
I'll go to hell and back for that one. ;-(
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (RE: [Leica] ice, ice, baby)