Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom A does it again!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:30:40 -0800

Frank Filippone wrote:

> I am not a LHSA member... what is the 75/2.4 APO.....?  A Leica produced
> lens?  Early production of something we can all drool over?
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net
>
> --

Frank you subscribe to the magazine and you're a member.
I never wanted to be a member of anything. I'm not a joiner.
I just wanted the magazine.

I did find the group to be a nice bunch of people with worthwhile activities.

http://www.lhsa.org/ click on membership

It's USA $50  Canada $60  Elsewhere $75. Well worth it just for the
magazine which has improved greatly since Bill Rosauer has been at the helm.
This issue in particular. But the last issue was stupendous as well.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Tom A does it again! VIEWFINDER MAG.)