Subject: [Leica] Re: Colin's Available PAW 5
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 06:12:36 -0600

Colin:

>http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0205.htm

Looks like a photo lifted out of a history book.  I like!  Wouldn't change a
thing.

>http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0205a.htm

Again, a very strong shot.  The sign about 1/4 of the way in from the right
edge could use a bit of burning in.  It's too light and detracts from the
chapel.  You've got wonderful curvy curbs leading me to the chapel...and
then the sign fights for my attention.  Well done!

>http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0205b.htm

I'm not sure I like the lighting.  Look under the lady's nose.  The guy's
skin is a bit too shiny.

>http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0205c.htm

Timber!  :)  Other than the tower of Pisa, buildings aren't supposed to
lean.

>http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0205d.htm

Take away the branches on the right, the tree on the left, and the car on
the lower right.  The foreground doesn't do anything for me.  It doesn't add
to the picture.  I don't see how it ties in, other than being a convenient
place to stand while you took the picture.  :)

Eric

Message from "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> ([Leica] Colin's Available PAW 5)