Subject: RE: [Leica] Half Frame for Leica Glass
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:13:15 -0800

What?  Try again..... the VF is fine.   It needs to be masked off to 1/2
frame,  that is all.   A simple metal or plastic mask.   RF works fine
also......

You have been smoking too much "Digital Weed" to think there is any change
because the camera has a more limited film plane aperture.  Your MIND must
be recalibrated to think the 90mm lens will give you the correct to negative
image area, not the camera.

I wonder if I can trademark  "DIgital Weed" ?

Frank Filippone, yes, I read the Rolling Stone when it really was
alternative!
red735i@earthlink.net

The issue on the Bessa will be the viewfinders - there is a 1.4X focal
length adjustment factor with half frame.

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] Half Frame for Leica Glass)