Subject: Re: [Leica] Half Frame for Leica Glass
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:04:39 -0800

All I meant was that the VF has to be masked, or a VF of about 1.4X the
lens focal length has to be used, and still masked for the 'portrait'
orientation of the frame.  I have no idea what the other stuff you
mention is all about - I am a simple guy, and limited film plane
aperture is just over my head ;)

Back to my DigiWeed now...

- - marc