Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt Kollasch got more than he bargained for! ;-)
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:15:49 -0800

Ted:

I can't imagine anything more frightening than what you went through.
I'm sure you did seriously suspect you had come to the end of the road.
Now that it's over and you know that you don't have to worry about
having the old pump kick out on you,  I'm going to bet that it will turn
out to be a life-altering experience.  Just glad to know that you came
through it OK and all turned out well.

Ted in Olalla