Subject: Re: [Leica] Hookers, quality and satisfaction
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:52:19 -0500

B.D.,

Let others worry about it is the problem the USA has today.  Too many in
this country simply will not take a stand on what is right and wrong.
Personally I thing that a different metaphor could have been used which
would be more effective, along with tasteful and respectful of women.
Personally I would have let this one go, but the whole attitude of "let
someone else deal with it" is why those of us in the USA have to deal
with the crap we have to deal with today.

It starts with the parents.  Parents today want their kids to "like"
them, thus allow the kids to do whatever the kids want to do.  The
problem is that kids do not need to like their parents, but to respect
their parents.  A parent gets respect by lying down a just and moral set
of rules and sticking to those rules hell or high water!  The kids also
need to be praised when they do stick to the rules.  By taking an
attitude of "let others deal with it", the kids will not respect their
parents and go seeking guidance elsewhere.  Then the kids runs a one in
a quarter billion chance of leaving this great country and going to
fight against what millions upon millions of people died trying to
acquire, The American Dream.

Sam Carleton