Subject: RE: [Leica] Foveon Chip
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:42:53 -0500

Stunning barely begins to describe it. Granted, we are looking at these
images on our monitors, but the fine detail is really pretty amazing.
Obviously there are those on this list who will pooh-pooh anything digital,
and those who will continue to tell us that digital development has hit a
brick wall and it will be a decade before digital equals film. BUT...for the
rest of us in the real world this does indeed give one pause in terms of
making any further investment in film-based equipment at this time.

B. D.