Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW week 5 & 6
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:44:27 -0600

Technically, you are correct.

>From my end, you must look at the purpose of the image...which was prompted
because of all the recent discussions about how awful some coffee shops are
about photos being taken in them.

Yes, you can't see from the photo that she is 'managing' the shop...that
would involve her doing books or schedules or something along those lines.
But my purpose isn't to get you to understand that she is 'managing'...more
the point is to show that there are coffee shops in the world where
photographs can be taken (even of the higher-ups) without fear of being
attacked, ushered out, cameras confiscated and the like.

Ruth, by the way, is not the owner, just the manager. Personally, I like her
relaxed style! A coffee bar where the help drinks with the customers is my
kind of place.

Lea