Subject: Re: [Leica] Lea PAW week 5 & 6
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:33:05 -0600

<<doesn't tell us anything other than she drinks her own coffee! :-)>>

Based on the coffee I've had in some shops (starts with an s and ends with
one, too), this is no small detail.

Don't anticipate a series of coffee shops...........just wanted to show that
it is possible to shoot in them without being jailed. At least here in
Kansas City.

Lea