Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 7
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:34:26 -0600

Steve,

I have just the opposite problem down here closer to the equator. On clear
days with low humidity, the blazing sun makes it all but impossible to get
middle greys, and Photoshop cannot help me get any. At least you had the
resolve to go out and shoot under those conditions. I tend to say "to hell
with it" and wait for some clouds to soften the surroundings.

The contrast seems more muted in the main than any of the alternatives (at
least on my monitor).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA