Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 button rewind
From: RHaigh5748@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:22:43 EST

Are these posts for real or is the weather just that bad out there. We all
need to revisit our M2s. You hold the camera with your left hand and rewind
withn your right fingers. Now in this process your left thumb sets on the the
camera front somewhere and it is just as easy to leave it on the darn little
button....oh the torture...and
uh...rewind in the bag perhaps by accident?.... I believe, from Leica
insiders that automatic rewind is set to be released on the M9 due out at
Photkina 2007 concurrent with the 12-600mm F/2 Leica ASPH M Zoom.
Best wishes,

Bob Haight