Subject: [Leica] My first PAW - Take 2
From: ISILVERMN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:26:36 EST

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had typed an extra digit in the link for
my second alternate photo.

My PAW can be found at: <<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=573465>>

First alternate: <<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=573474>>

Second alternate - taken on one of the rare days here with a relatively clear
sky and high clouds: <<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=573481>>

First two taken with my Leica M4 and "Fat" Tele-Elmarit, the last with a new
Kobalux 21 f/2.8 purchased through Dante Stella.  Very nice lens - still
learning the ropes on it.

Marc - I noticed the softness, too, on the scan.  The prints that were
scanned were very sharp.  Like I said, I'm working with a cheap, as in $10
after rebate, flatbed scanner, and no tweaking of the image.  I expect to
upgrade both computer and scanner later this year, so this problem should
disappear.

Comments welcome and encouraged.  Fire away!

Best,

Ira Silverman