Subject: RE: [Leica] Ilford XP2
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:31:48 -0800 (PST)

Ilford XP2 doesn't have an orange base, so exposing at 100 and processing
in E-6 is what they call cross processing. Since the film isn't orange,
you will get B/W slides.  There is a lab in Los Angelas who can take any
black and white film *Non T-Grain technology* and make it slide film. My
local camera shop (Calumet) in San Francisco has a sales tech that does
this all the time.

The reason this wouldn't work so well with T400CN is that its got a C-41
style film base and looks somewhat orange.

*And yes, he shoots leica ;) *

- -Mark