Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford XP2
From: Marc McQuade <marc@seeingandwriting.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:41:59 -0400

hi mark,

can you explain a little more about this process? this sounds interesting.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'orange base.'
why is it necessary to shoot it at 100asa? isn't xp2 400? how does this
help?
what is the final effect like? like scala film? or more random and unusual
like other types of cross-processing?
do you have any sample images you could post to show us?

thank you in advance for your time. a lot of questions I know!

- -Marc McQuade