Subject: [Leica] Re: kyle is LEICALESS!
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:50:17 -0500

I have a 1929 German Kodak Recomar #33 9X12cm sheet/plate film camera
that I was going to save for the grandchildren, but I'll let you have it
for--well, contact me off-list.  This baby is every bit as fast handling
as a M6, and judging from your habitual breakdowns, a hell of a lot more
durable.

Talk to me off-list; I'll do you right... talk to me--better than that
squinty-eye Leica that's killing your vision. Love yours cat pixs. Talk
to me....

Allan