Subject: [Leica] Thanks for M2 Info -- But Another Question
From: davidde stella <davidde@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:27:12 +0100

Thanks to all for the very helpful information on original M2 pricing!

I have another question, though. Do MTF and lens resolution information
exist for 1950s-1970s M and screw mount lenses? Are they only buried in back
issues of photography magazines? I am trying to do some comparison work
between Leica M lenses from the and 1950s and 1960s and the equivalent Canon
screw mount lenses of the period. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

=davidde
- -----
http://www.davidde.com