Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: A Joke !
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:10:11 -0600

I don't know if anyone has answered this correctly yet.

But the joke is referring to a Patek Phillipe watch.

Slightly above a Rolex I imagine. More on the level of a Leica in the watch
world.

Tom Henson

Joe Codispoti said: <<  It was not a joke when it happened to me. The door
of my Bimmer (or was it a
Beemer) was not badly damaged and the lady who hit it was very apologetic. I
thought it was my fault for opening the door without first looking in the
mirror. Fortunately I was not wearing a Patek. What the hell is a Patek
anyway? (I
guess you can tell I am not a yuppie).

Joe