Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron M ASPH Chrome - Mint!
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:52:43 -0600

The need to reallocate funds forces me to sell what is for all practical
purposes a new Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron-M  ASPH Chrome lens.

I have only used this lens twice since purchasing it in July of this year,
and it is absolutely wonderful. I have looked it over carefully and do not
see any wear marks whatsoever. This lens looks new.

Includes box, manual, 2 lens caps, hood, leather pouch, and 3 year passport
warranty card. I am willing to honor the passport warranty for any LUG
member if it should ever be needed.

I will pay shipping/insurance to any of the Lower US states and Canada by
FedEx 2 day.

I am asking $1000 and am willing to take Bank Cashier's check, Postal or
International Money Order, or if in the US, a personal check. If paying by
personal check it must clear prior to shipment. Certified funds will ship
immediately. All funds must be in US Dollars. I will also honor a 10 day
return if not completely satisfied for a full refund, minus the shipping
cost.

Please email me privately if interested at -

tom.henson@bakerbotts.com

Thanks and have a good day

Tom Henson
Houston, Texas