Subject: RE: [Leica] looks like personal attack time, I am game!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:06:39 -0500

This has to be a new LUGLOW - "I'm richer than you are, nah! nah! nah!"

Sam Carlton, engaged in a pissing match with Jim Shulman, actually wrote:

Jim,

You know, just because you don't have what it takes to make the money to
buy a nice car, don't knock those that do.

Sam

P.S.  I DO own a Leica, along with Nikon, Hasselblad, Linhof, and
Sinar.  I do believe I have a great deal to show for my hard work, along
with images: http://w3.one.net/~carleton/dayinyourlife.html  Do your
images compare?
- --

This has to be a new LUGLOW - "I'm richer than you are, nah! nah! nah!"

B. D.

P.S. Having seen any number of Jim's images - they more than compare, even
if they weren't made with "Nikon, Hasselblad, Linhof, and
Sinar"s.