Subject: Re: [Leica] Tmax 100 Rules
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:40:55 -0700

Hi Robert,

I can't speak about Fuji's service as I have never had a reason to
contact them. Both Kodak and Fuji make a very high quality product.

I quite simply like the results I get with Acros and I'm quite willing
to suggest to anyone who shoots a lot of 100 asa B&W film to give Acros
a go.

There is nothing wrong with using whatever film(s) you are most
comfortable with and only the photographer knows what's right for
him/her in any given situation.

Regards,

Greg

PS: Your results are great.