Subject: Re: [Leica] Which 35 cron should I keep.
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:39:20 -0800

If you do not think the newer one will improve your photos, then sell
it.  Why carry around extra weight and $$$ if it does not pay off in the
images?  That said, it probably will improve some images, like maybe
flare-prone situations? I'm guessing, I have never used one.

Me, I use older 35 'lux and older 50 'cron - no desire to update them,
they are perfect for me.  It kills me how small the oler 35 'lux is -
just incredible, and it can perform too!

- - marc