Subject: Re: [Leica] Which 35 cron should I keep.
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:41:27 +0100

If you shoot a lot at f/2.0 and 2.8 and usually enlarge more than 10X
then keep the ASPH, (provided you are willing and able to keep up
quality at all steps starting with accurate focusing, then steady
camera, best development and low or medium speed film  etc etc)

If weight and size is important to you, keep the pre-ASPH

Chris (who shoots a lot wide open  _and_ likes small size; kept the ASPH)