Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FILM SURVEY
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:42:52 +0100

Erwin Puts is reporting on film/developer combinations in his current
newsletters. To subscribe,
send a message to majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>saying only

subscribe APEMC

He has tested a lot more combinations than I have, but I have to say
that I agree with all his current findings where I have done tests

Chris