Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL Mixing
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:54:52 -0700

Are there any legal/moral issues we might be missing here? If I suggested we
could just photocopy my Ted Grant book, rather than you buying your own copy
from Ted, I hope someone on the list would hit me over the head with
whatever might be handy.

If you cannot but Xtol in jugs (I did not know you could buy it ready mixed)
then buy the powder and mix it up yourself. If your local store does not
carry Xtol, and you are unable to persuade them to order it, then get it
mail order.

John Collier